Want to open a savings account in Andhra Bank online? Do you know how to fill up Andhra Bank online application form without any errors? What kind of savings account Andhra bank provides and whether there is net banking facility or not, I am going to answer everything in this article.
Opening a bank account online has become very easy with the evolution of mobile internet and anyone can do that from any part of country. So, Andhra bank also provide such facility to their customers like SBI, ICICI Bank etc.
In this article you will find various information like andhra bank ifsc code search, andhra bank net banking guide, andhra bank net banking registration, andhra bank mobile banking, andhra bank account balance enquiry, andhra bank customer care number, and how find andhra bank branches online.
Types of Savings account in Andhra Bank
ABHAYA SAVINGS BANK (ASOGP)
ABHAYA GOLD SAVINGS BANK DEPOSITS (AGOGP)
ABHAYA JEEVAN SAVINGS BANK DEPOSITS(AJOGP)
AB SUPER SALARY SB ACCOUNT (SBPRV)
Documents required to open bank account in Andhra bank with KYC
- Scanned copy Photo ID
- Scanned copy of Address Proof (should be other than the photo ID)
(The acceptable KYC documents are available through drop down menu in the online application)
- The size of each of the KYC document should be less than 500 KB.
Steps To Open Andhra Bank Savings Account Online
The process to fill up the online application for opening a Savings Bank account in Andhra bank is very simple indeed.
- Now Customer can choose any branch to open new account offline or one can also fill up the Andhra bank savings account online application form by clicking the link here.
- The required documents viz. photograph, Photo ID and address proof as mentioned in online application are to be uploaded.
- A unique Tracking ID Number will be generated on submission of the application and the same is to be noted for future reference.
- On successful submission of the application an email will be sent to the customer’s given email ID with unique tracking ID. Using this tracking ID, customer can track the application status.
How To track Andhra Bank Account Opening Application Online
It’s quite simple. Just Andhra bank online portal and you will find necessary page to check you account status online. Otherwise, you can click here to track your application now.
Make sure you have to the correct tracking number while applying for the first time.
How To Find Nearest Andhra Bank Branch online or Andhra Bank IFSC Code or Swift Code online
Andhra Bank Branch Locator: Click Here
For IFSC Code, I think its better to search Google as there are many useful websites to provide this information for free of cost.
Looking for andhra bank customer care number for balance enquiry, block ATM card due to wrong pin, address change query or to know where is head office? Then dial the toll free number 1800 425 1515. Like every other bank, Andhra bank is also providing a nominal 4% interest on savings bank account deposits.