Do you know that now you can pay SBI credit card bill through neft or through billdesk also? No need to visit any nearest SBI branch to pay your credit card bill, just access your SBI net banking account and complete the payment. In this article I will share about the steps to pay your SBI credit card bill through internet banking.
In case you have SBI Credit card and don’t have any SBI savings account, then also you can do sbi credit card payment through other bank net banking. Anyway, we are not discussing about this here.
Steps To Do SBI credit card payment online Using SBI Net Banking
Just follow the step by step guide to complete the Credit card payment process.
How to pay using Online SBI account
- Step 1 : To register, log in to onlinesbi.com, using your net banking user ID and password.
- Step 2 : You have to add your credit card as biller first. Click on ‘Bill Payments’ and go to the ‘Manage Biller’ section.
- Step 3 : Select the Add option in the ‘Manage Biller’ section and opt for All India billers , and select ‘SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.’ as the biller.
- Step 4 : Register your biller details by entering your name and credit card number and click ‘Submit’.
You will receive an SMS carrying a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Step 5 : Enter the OTP and approve your biller details and submit. Congrats, you have now successfully registered your credit card on the website
How To Pay your bills:
- Step 1 : Click on view/pay bills section and click on ‘Without Bills’.
- Step 2 : Select SBI Card as the biller and click on Pay
- Step 3 : Choose the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made
- Step 4 : Enter payment amount and click on ‘Pay Now’. Click on submit to confirm your transaction and follow the instructions. Your payment is now done.
Generally payment will reflect within 3 working days in your SBI credit card account. In case any issue, please contact SBI credit card department and ask the status of your credit card payment providing the your reference number of the transaction.