Aviva Heart Care – India’s First Heart Insurance For Couples
Aviva Heart Care review: Do you think your critical health insurance scheme is not enough to tackle your heart treatment expenses? Then you don’t have to worry anymore as Aviva life has come up with a new health insurance scheme to handle heart problems specially.
Aviva Heart Care is the first health insurance policy in India of this kind. Besides that there are couple of unique benefits this plan will provide for which Aviva Heart Care is completely a unique health insurance plan in India.
In this article, I will share everything about this new Aviva Heart Care policy, Aviva Heart Care review, Aviva Heart Care premium calculator, benefits, how to buy Aviva Heart Care online, how to claim Aviva Heart Care etc at one place.
Key features of Aviva Heart Care Health insurance Plan
Health insurance sector is growing in India and the major reason behind this is the demand for huge medical attention. Our country is prone to many diseases due to bad life style and food habits mainly. In such a scenario, companies are coming up with special health insurance plans like cancer care plan, heart insurance etc to give special benefits.
Aviva Heart Care is India’s only plan dedicated to the heart. It is one single plan that covers both you and your spouse. This is a non linked, non participating health insurance plan. Here are the key highlights of Aviva Heart Care policy.
- Covers 19 heart conditions and also provides for loss of income.
- The minimum entry age for buying the product is 28 years and maximum entry age is 65 years.
- The policy term is fixed between 10-25 years, subject to the maximum maturity age of 75 years.
- The policy has a maximum sum assured of Rs 50 lakhs/life.
- Fixed payout irrespective of the cost of treatment.
- Multiple claims under a single policy.
- Double the coverage with WE+ (for you and your spouse) and ME+ (for individuals) Plans. Only under severe conditions.
- Pay Rs 7.8 per day for ME plan (for individuals) or 10% extra for WE Plan (for you and your spouse). Premium (exclusive of tax) for sum assured ₹ 20 Lakh, Term 10 years. ME Plan for male aged 30 years and WE Plan for male aged 30 years and spouse aged 28 years.
- Enjoy sustained coverage with waived premiums.
For more details just visit their website and download Aviva heart care brochure online.
How Much Premium Need To Pay for Aviva Heart Care
Let’s calculate the premium for Aviva Heart care health insurance plan with a simple example. For a 40-year-old male, a sum assured of Rs.10 Lakh cover for a 10 year term,will cost him only Rs. 4279 / year premium. And this for both the person and his spouse. In case spouse is five years younger at 35 years, the combined premium for both would be Rs.4634, including taxes, i.e. just about eight percent more to cover the spouse.
Use the Aviva Heart Care Health insurance plan online premium calculator to find out how much premium you need to pay to get this policy.
How To Buy Aviva Heart Care Plan Online
The best part about this policy is that one can buy this policy online and that’s why the premium amount is also very low. Just follow the step by step guide to get your first heart health insurance plan in India.
- Visit Aviva Heart Care Online portal.
- Fill the online application form carefully with all personal details of your & your spouse in case you are buying for both.
- After getting the premium, pay the premium online and complete the policy purchase. In case case if you find any difficulty, simply call 1800 – 103 – 8000 and ask Aviva customer support for further help.
So, do you think you need a special health insurance policy to handle heart related treatment in future? Just analyse your family health history and then only come to a conclusion. Share your experience and opinions here by writing a simple comment below.