Do you know which stock broker in India provide best mobile trading app? In the 80’s, traders were required to wait for the next day’s newspaper for knowing the price of the stocks. Things revolutionized in the late 90’s when the trading platforms were introduced. The increasing demand for on-the-go convenience led to another revolution and mobile trading apps were introduced. In this article I will be sharing the list of best stock trading app for android mobile phone with which you can easily buy & sell stocks online from anywhere in the world.
List of Top 5 best mobile trading app India 2017
Trading apps for mobile and tablets are now an important decision driving factor for traders looking for a stock broker. If you too are looking for one such broker, we have created a list of 5 best mobile trading apps to help you out.
If you ask me who is the best share trading app android? then without any doubt #1 on our list is the Kite mobile trading software from Zerodha. The discount broker has quickly turned into one of the most popular brokers and offers innovative services and features to its customers. Some of the features of its mobile trading app are-
- Live data streaming
- Live market updates with in-depth reports
- More than 100 indicators for charts
- Clean and simple user interface
- Easy buy and sell
- Many different types of orders, like regular, bracket orders, cover orders, AMO, etc. can be placed
Want to download Zerodha kite mobile app? Then visit Google Play Store from your smartphone.
Angel Broking Mobile App
Angel Broking is one of the oldest and largest stock brokers in the country. Apart from their trading platform and trading software, the broker now also offer mobile trading app which comes with a host of features. Some of the features of the Angel Broking Mobile App include-
- Creating custom watchlist
- Tracking indexes and stocks in real time
- Live market news and other updates
- Trading in all the segments with utmost ease
Want to download Angel Broking mobile app? Then visit Google Play Store from your smartphone.
If you are looking for a discount broker, RKSV can be an excellent choice. The broker also offers a mobile trading app known as RKSV Upstox to offer enhanced trading convenience to the trades. Some of its features are-
- Line and candlestick charts
- Live prices of stocks, F&O, currency, commodities and indexes
- Market, stop-loss and limit orders
- Advanced orders, like cover orders
Want to download RKSV Upstox mobile app? Then visit Google Play Store from your smartphone.
Motilal Oswal Mobile App
Motilal Oswal is also a reputed stock broker in India. It has its offices in more than 520 cities and at 1,700+ locations. To offer on-the-go trading convenience, the broker also offers an excellent mobile trading app. Its features include-
- Trading across all the segments, like equities, commodities, derivatives, currencies, mutual funds and even IPOs
- Several tools to track the portfolio in real time
- One-time login for enhanced convenience
Want to download Motilal Oswal mobile app? Then visit Google Play Store from your smartphone.
ShareMobile is from ShareKhan which is one of the most popular stock brokers in the country. Apart from its excellent online trading platform and trading software, the mobile app offered by ShareKhan is loaded with several useful features too, like-
- Live market streaming
- Trading across all the segments, like BSE, NSE, NCDEX and MCX
- Live trading reports
- Easy transfer of funds to your trading account from your bank account
Want to download Share mobile app? Then visit Google Play Store from your smartphone.
How to Choose the best Best Mobile Trading App in India?
These are 5 of the best mobile trading apps in India. If you are looking for a reliable broker with on-the-go convenience, the ones mentioned above can be an excellent choice for you. As I have already shared in the previous article, that it will depend up on what you are looking from a trading account provider. A trading mobile app is nothing but a way to access their account only. You have to analyse their features and then only decide the best trading account or demat account provider considering low brokerage charge, less trading cost etc to find out the best broker for mobile trading India.