Top 5 Travel Credit Cards in India
Are you looking for the best travel credit card to get regular offers while booking flight tickets or train ticket online? Or you want to get a card with which you can avail exciting discounts on hotel booking? Whatever is the requirement, a travel credit card may solve your problem easily.
India being one of the major rising economies, rich in culture, a huge marketplace and highly populated country has a massive potential to attract global and domestic travelers and traders every year. Travel industry has seen continuous growth and has been expanded on large scale over last couple of decades.
People who travel regularly always look around for the best and affordable traveling options. When it comes to air travel, Travel Credit Card is the first and the foremost choice because of the flexibility and the benefits offered. Travel cards are specially designed products to provide lot of money-saving and discount schemes, offers to earn cashbacks, membership rewards and points, free airline miles on amount spent, access to Airport luxury lounges, complementary gifts and privileges etc.
Best 5 Travel Credit Cards in India
There are many travel credit cards being offered but here are the top five travel credit cards in India, preferred based on Fees, Features and Benefits.
HDFC Superia Credit Card
- Welcome Reward Benefit of 1000 Points And Renewal Reward benefit of 1000 points
- Air miles offered for Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and Air India on redemption of Reward Points
- Get Air voucher/AirMiles worth Rs. 8000 as soon as points accumulated after spending Rs. 5 Lakhare redeemed
- Complimentary Priority Pass allow you to save up to Rs.8300 per year
- No annual fee for 1st year, if you spend Rs. 15,000 within 90 days of card set-up date
Jet Airways Voyage American Express from IndusInd Bank
- Renewal – Get instant renewal benefits of 5000 JPMiles added to your account
- Free Domestic Air Ticket – On every renewal get waiver on base fare for one ticket
- Get benefits on wellness and personal care in terms of discounts at Spas
- Fuel surcharge allows you to save amount of 2.5% per transaction
- Joining fee of Rs. 2,000 for fist year
- Renewal fee of Rs. 2,000 afterwards
Citi® PremierMiles Credit Card
- Airline Miles – Get 10 miles added per airline transaction of Rs. 100 with any of the airlines
- Miles can be redeemed across almost all the domestic and international airlines.
- Flexibility to transfer the earned Miles to any of the partner hotel or airline
- Annual Fee of Rs. 3,000/- (For Citi Priority Clients no annual fee for the first year)
Axis Bank Miles & More Credit Card (World Card)
- Miles & More Axis Bank Credit Cardholder automatically becomes a member of a Miles & More Program
- With your first transaction, you get a welcome bonus of 5,000 Miles
- Miles & More Axis Bank Credit Card always cares for you and thus it gives at par insurance cover benefit of Rs. 5.8 crores
- Joining fee of Rs. 3,500
Air India SBI Signature Card
- Complimentary membership of the Air India Frequent Flyer program
- Welcome gift of 20,000 reward points
- Bonus gift of upto 1,00,000 reward points annually
- Each single reward point earned can be converted to Air India Miles. 1 reward point is equal to 1 Air India Mile
- Participate in Shop & Smile Program to redeem the points for incredible gifts and offers
- Joining fee of Rs. 4,999
Do you have any of these travel credit cards? Right now I have Yatra SBI credit card which I did not find that much useful though and thankfully it is not able to make this list as well. This list is prepared by my own choices only, whatever is your feedback or view I always welcome them. Do share by writing a simple comment below.