Do you find it difficult to remember paying various bills online every month? Do you know that you can pay you utility bills online easily with SBI net banking automatically? Personally I feel this is one of the best way to stay away from various penalties or late payment charges.
In case you have SBI bank, then you should activate your SBI net banking account as with the help of net banking you can easily manage many things form a single account. Here is the list of regular bill payments that you can automate easily with SBI net banking facility without visiting anywhere.
- Pay your post-paid mobile bill
- Pay your insurance premium
- Pay electricity bills
- Pay DTH connection bill
- Pay water bill online\Pay credit card bill of any bank
SBI e-PAY – A simple and convenient service for receiving and paying your bills online
How To Pay Bills Online Using SBI Net Banking
1) Login to your SBI Net Banking account using your userid and password.
2) Click on Bill Payments option and look for various options you want to proceed with. Now you have to add the biller information before proceeding further.
3) You will find 2 options All India Billers and City/State. After choosing this, you have to select the Biller name from many available options. After the click on GO button.
4) Next you have to provide information to add the biller details in your SBI net banking account for future payments like Nick Name, Donor Name, Donor Address, Donation Amount, Telephone Number etc.
Here are few useful information and guidelines from SBI below
- If you have any hidden accounts. Please unhide through the tab Profile > Manage A/c Display > UnHide Accounts or UnHide Debit Accounts.
- Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- Billers are service providers, such as electricity, telephone, or mobile phone companies who raise bills periodically and receive payments online.
- To receive bills and make online payments you need to register biller details.
- Billers to whom you wish to make online payments will be available in your biller list.
- “With effect from 15/10/2014, a service charge of Rs.25/- will be recovered per instance of failed standing Instruction/bill payment scheduled or with auto pay instruction, wherever the reason of failure is sufficient/clear funds not available or account has hold.”
5) After successful addition, you can proceed further to set up an automatic payment schedule to the biller every month wise simply selecting the Auto Pay option as YES.
In case you have any further doubt, you can call SBI toll free number 1800-112211. You can also write a comment below to share your problem, so that I can also look into it or any user can reply to your query form his/her own experience.