Want to change mobile number in SBI bank account? Do you know now you can also update mobile number in sbi bank through atm also? In this article I will share about the various ways you can change or update your new mobile number to replace the old phone number.
Changing of mobile number is a very frequent activity as you might have changed your mobile number due to shifting of one city to another city, might be you want to switch to another mobile operator for network or cheaper plans etc. Let’s find out the steps to execute in case you want to modify your existing mobile number in SBI net banking.
Steps to change register mobile number in SBI internet banking site
Here is the steps you can follow and easily finish this task in few minutes.
1) First of all Login to OnlineSBI (onlinesbi.com) with your user id and password
2) Visit the ‘Profile’ from the top menu items.
3) Click on ‘Personal Details’ link and provide profile password to access your personal data
4) Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
5) Now look for the option called “Change Mobile Number (through Branch)” besides your mobile number. You will notice another option in the name of ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’
6) Better to choose the online method to avoid visiting bank branch only. In the next screen provide ‘new mobile number’ and also Re-enter new mobile number. And Click on submit button.
7) You will find a message saying ‘Verify and confirm your mobile number xxxxxxxxxx’ will appear on the screen. Click the OK button and proceed further.
Now the approval process will have 3 options to choose from.
- By OTP on both the Mobile Number
- IRATA : Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM
- Approval through Contact Centre
Choose the way you are more comfortable to change the contact number. I would prefer to use the OTP method as it can be done in just few minute sitting at home without visiting any SBI branch or SBI ATM.