Want SBI Net Banking Login Password? Many people don’t have SBI net banking access, even though they are holding a State bank savings account from years. Just take the example of my parents who are not that much tech savvy to handle net banking or mobile banking services.
But when I explain them the benefits and how to access their savings account and other banking need easily from their smartphone or laptop itself they are ready to apply for SBI net banking facility. During that period I have noticed the entire process of how to apply SBI net banking id & password carefully and hence sharing here.
Steps To Apply SBI Net Banking Online
First of all this process is not entirely online mode. You have to visit the nearest SBI branch to collect the application form and then apply for SBI net banking. You can also download the online SBI Registration Application Form from the Official website of SBI and after filling submit it to your branch.
After that you have to wait for few days. Then you will receive the net banking kit by post. The kit will have the user id and the password encrypted in a paper. After that you have to access onlinesbi website and use them to login to your account. After the first login, you need to change your password. Make sure the password is unique and difficult to crack by others to stay safe online.
But while visiting the SBI branch for applying net banking password, you have to submit some mandatory documents as well.
List of Documents Required To Get SBI Net Banking Access
Generally you will be asked to share your proof of address, proof of identity and savings account details. Here is the list of documents which are allowed to submit while applying net banking user & password.
Documents supporting as Proof of Identity:
Any one of the following documents is accepted as Proof of Identity:
1. PAN Card (Mandatory)
3. Driving License
4. Voter ID card
5. Unique Identification Number (UID) (Aadhaar)
6. Identity card/ document with applicant’s Photograph, issued by any of the following:
a. Central/ State Government and its Departments,
b. Statutory / Regulatory Authorities,
c. Public Sector Undertakings,
d. Scheduled Commercial Banks,
e. Public Financial Institutions,
f. Colleges affiliated to additional Universities,
g. Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc.,to their Members;
h. Credit cards/Debit cards issued by Banks.(having Clear photograph of the client)
Documents Supporting as Proof of address (Any One):
2. Driving License
3. VoterID card
4. Electricity Bill
5. Gas bill
6. Telephone Bill(only Landline)
7. Leave and License Agreement
8. Purchase Agreement
9. Ration Card
10. Unique Identification Number(UID) (Aadhaar)
11. Bank Passbook
12. Bank Statement
14. Internet/ Computer ‐ generated Statement
15. Flat Maintenance bill
16. Insurance Copy
17. Self‐declaration by High Court and Supreme Court judges, giving the new address in respect of their own
18. Proof of address issued by any of the following authorities:
- Bank Managers of Scheduled Commercial Banks
- Bank Managers of Multinational Foreign Banks
- Gazetted Officer/Notary Public
- Statutory/Regulatory Authorities
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Public Financial Institutions
- Elected representatives to the Legislative Assembly Parliament
- Any Government or Statutory Authority
- Central/State Government and its Departments
- Colleges affiliated to Universities
- Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc.,to their Members.
For more details better to visit your nearest SBI branch or call SBI net banking numbers.