Want to know how to add other bank beneficiary in SBI net banking or how to add inter bank beneficiary in sbi? Then you are at the right place. In this article, I will share the step by step guide to add a beneficiary in your SBI account easily accessing your SBI net banking account in just few minutes.
Although, it may take some time to activate the added beneficiary, but if you want to activate the added beneficiary quickly then also you can do that by visiting your nearest SBI ATM. Anyway, let’s add first a beneficiary to transfer some money online.
Steps To Add Beneficiary in SBI Online
Before proceeding further, let me tell you little bit more about how many types of beneficiaries you can add in SBI net banking. Mainly there are 2 types of beneficiary: intra bank beneficiary and inter bank beneficiary. Adding any of them follows the same process only.
When you add another SBI account, you are adding intra bank beneficiary. And when you are adding some other bank like HDFC bank, ICICI Bank you are adding inter bank beneficiary. Let’s follow the step by step guide below.
How to add beneficiary in sbi online banking
1) First of all, login to your onlineSBI account using your userid & password.
2) Click on the profile option from the menu. You will be navigated to a page, where you have to provide your profile password.
3) Now, you will find many options and among them click on Manage beneficiaries link.
4) In the next screen you will find various types of beneficiaries you can add. E.g intra bank beneficiary, inter bank beneficiary, Credit-Card beneficiary, State bank group beneficiary, International beneficiary, IMPS beneficiary, Outward remittance beneficiary for NRE/FCNR (B) Account.
5) Choose inter bank beneficiary to transfer money to other bank account. In the next screen, you have to provide all the necessary information to add a beneficiary, as per the screen below.
After successful input, please click on the submit button to submit the beneficiary details. It will take some time to activate, generally 4 hours time. You will get a the OTP to approve your beneficiary added. Just navigate to the APPROVE tab on the same screen and you will find the beneficiary you have just added waiting for approval.