Customer Information File or CIF number is a very important identification number for any bank account. If you are searching for SBI CIF Number online for your SBI savings account then you are at the right place. As I will be guiding you to find out the CIF Number of SBI Savings account quickly.
As the entire banking system has gone online to provide the maximum flexibility to their customers, CIF number plays the very crucial role in this case. With the help of this CIF Number, banks can easily find all the necessary transaction details and send correct information to customers. Right now, you can do a lot of banking activities using SBI Net banking or SBI YONO Mobile app just simply sitting at your home only.
How To Get The SBI Account CIF Number Online?
There are various ways one can actually find out the CIF Number of your bank account. Yes, in this article I will share all the possible places where you will find your SBI CIF Number easily.
SBI Net Banking
Before using SBI Net banking access, make sure you have updated your current mobile number with your net banking services so that you can use the OTP process easily. To find the CIF number using SBI Net banking follow the simple process below.
- Log in to the official website of SBI.
- Log in to online SBI using your ID, password and providing the Captcha.
- Next, you have to visit to your My Accounts section and choose the savings account for which you want to check CIF Number.
- Select “View Nomination and PAN details” and click on the link
- In the next screen you will find CIF number, IFS code, MICR code and other information on that page itself.
SBI Account Statement
You can also get the CIF number details using your SBI Savings account statement. To get the statement for any period you can easily login to your SBI Net banking and view statement.
You can also check your e-statement that you might receive every month in your registered email address with SBI net banking. On that statement also you will find the CIF Number mentioned clearly.
Using SBI YONO App
If you have installed and registered with SBI YONO app properly, then you can find SBI CIF details from YONO mobile app as well. Just follow the step after opening SBI Mobile App.
- After you open SBI YONO App, you need to login with your M-PIN details.
- Next, click on “services” option on the homepage
- Find out the “Online Nomination” in services section and click on the same.
- Under this page, select “Transaction accounts” in the type of account and then Choose saving account number for which you want to get CIF Number.
- Next to your account number, CIF number will be displayed.
From SBI Bank Passbook
Yes, the simplest way to find CIF number of your SBI account passbook only. I am sure you have your SBI savings account passbook. If you don’t have, then you can ask for your passbook when you next visit your nearest SBI branch. Now, just open you passbook and in the front page itself above Account number, you will find CIF No.
Key Things To Remember About SBI CIF No
In case you don’t find CIF Number or you don’t have SBI Passbook or Net Banking account is no active then don’t worry. You can visit to your nearest SBI branch and ask for your CIF Number by showing all your account details. You can also call to the SBI toll-free numbers 1800112211 or 18004253800. Lastly, make sure to keep your SBI CIF Number details safe and don’t share with people.