How To Take Loan From PPF Account Balance
Looking for the cheapest personal loan to fund your emergency fund requirement? Have you ever thought of taking a loan against your PPF account balance? PPF account is one of the best debt investment tool to make a good amount of money in long run.
If you don’t know why you should get a loan against your PPF account in SBI or ICICI Bank or PNB or Post office or anywhere. Then let me tell you that, there are many benefits of getting loan against PPF account, mainly the interest rate of personal loan is around 14% or more, where you can get a loan against PPF @ 11% only.
Step By Step Guide to Take loan Against PPF Account
I will disclose more about PPF account loan facility benefits, recovery process etc in couple of upcoming articles. Before that, here let’s find out the process to get a loan against your PPF account money.
- Let’s say you have opened a PPF account with SBI bank. In that case, you have to download the PPF loan application form from OnlineSBI website. Here is the link of the form.
- Before filling the form, read carefully all the details you have to provide and collect all the documents with you so that you can refer while filling the form.
- Clearly mention the loan amount and repayment period. In case of minor, fill up the name clearly in case you are applying a loan against minor PPF account.
- Mention all the previous PPF loans you have taken already, in case true.
- You have to enclose your PPF Pass Book copy also with the application form.
After filling the form carefully, submit to SBI branch. After all verification, you should get the loan with in 1 week duration time. Bank will revert you the below portion of the application form which you have submitted with the details of how much amount has been received.
Have you ever applied for loan against PPF account? Could you please write a comment below to share your experience or any tips related to this topic to help our readers? Thanks for reading.