Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana – Schemes to Encourage Digital Payments
Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana is the new initiatives from Govt of India and these 2 will add into the list of many beneficial social welfare schemes launched by this Modi Govt in last 2 years.
So, what is this new scheme again? After the demonetization move, its time to go cashless and go digital when you want to buy or sell something and Govt of India is making sure that they are capitalizing every single opportunity to educate or encourage people about to be a part of this cashless society to make India black money free in long run.
In that context, they have launched 2 new schemes Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana through which they will share some incentives to users who are running their daily life with the help of cashless processes like Paytm, wallet money, credit cards or debit cards etc. Earlier we have seen Paytm is offering a Crorepati Lucky Draw for their customers to encourage digital payments in India.
Things to know about Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana
If you are following Narendra Modi website or Twitter handle or PMO India official website, then you might have get the notification already. Here is the link where this has been declared. You can also find the details about these 2 schemes here takane form the same source.
What is Lucky Grahak Yojana [Consumers]:
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days;
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments
- This will include all forms of transactions viz. UPI, USSD, AEPS and RuPay Cards but will for the time being exclude transactions through Private Credit Cards and Digital Wallets.
What is Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana[ Merchants]:
- Prizes for Merchants for all digital transactions conducted at Merchant establishments
- Weekly prizes worth Rs. 50,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs. 2,500
c) Mega Draw on 14th of April – Ambedkar Jayanti
- 3 Mega Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13th April, 2017 to be announced on 14th April, 2017
- 3 Mega Prizes for merchants worth Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, 12 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13th April, 2017 to be announced on 14th
Follow the detailed info-graphic about the benefits of these 2 Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana schemes
Be a part of the slogan, My Mobile, My Bank, My Wallet. You can also share your feedback on launch of this new scheme by writing a comment below.