Are you using SBI net banking services to perform your every banking online? Then why are you bothering about electricity payment? Now you can easily pay your electricity bill without visiting your nearest electricity department and not only that you don’t have to be a part of long queue.
In fact I was one of you till few months ago before I have registered for SBI net banking services. After that it is so easy to pay any kind of bill online specially the electricity bill as it is a monthly recurring payment. In this article I will share how you can easily pay your Electricity Bill, Mobile Postpaid Bill, Landline Bill, gas bill, mobile recharge anything online without any hassle.
How To Pay Electricity or Other Bills Online Using SBI Netbanking
Although I am talking about electricity bill payment specificly here, but one can do many activities using SBI net banking. Here are few of them which personally I am doing using my SBI online banking bill payment services
- LIC online payment through sbi net banking
- Mobile recharge through sbi net banking
- Transfer money through sbi net banking
- Transfer money through sbi net banking to other bank account
- BSNL Internet bill payment through net banking
- Airtel postpaid mobile bill payment through net banking
- Bescom bill payment through net banking
- Electricity bill online through sbi credit card
- Recharge DTH connection
- Paying SBI Credit card bill regularly
Whatever the purpose, the steps are almost similar. Just follow them and you will enjoy the benefits of SBI net banking sitting at your home only. Just to tell you, in most cases you will find the charges for SBI bill payment online is absolutely free of cost only.
- Login to your SBI Net banking account from Desktop or mobile phone.
- Next look for the online bill payment option in the menu area. Click on the same.
- There you will find all the list of billers and services right now active with SBI net banking where you can pay your utility bills online.
- Choose the biller from the list and you will find respective information options will appear like mobile number, account number, for which month you want to pay the bill etc.
- Next provide the bill amount as per the latest received bill in your email id and proceed for the payment.
- The amount will be deducted from your SBI account only. So before paying your bills, make sure you have enough balance in your SBI net banking.
So, how do you pay your electricity bill online? Kindly share your experience by writing a simple comment below.