Want To Open Bank Account in Dena Bank Online?Dena bank is one of the leading nationalized banks in India. If you are looking for Dena bank savings account opening procedure then you are at the right place. Dena bank offers various types of deposit schemes and a saving account with Dena bank would be a great idea to earn 40% interest on your deposits. In this article I will be sharing various useful information and how to guide which will help you to open a savings account in Dena Bank online or by visiting their nearest branch.
- 1 Summary of Dena Bank account opening process
- 2 Types of Savings account in Dena Bank
- 3 Dena Bank Savings Account Interest Rates 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria To open A Bank Account in Dena Bank
- 5 Minimum Balance in Dena Bank Sb Account
- 6 Documents Required to Open a Bank account in Dena bank
- 7 Dena Bank online Application form download Links
- 8 Steps to open a bank account in Dena Bank
- 9 How to Open Zero Balance Account in Dena Bank
- 10 Dena Bank Balance Enquiry by Miss Call or SMS or Toll Free Numbers
Summary of Dena Bank account opening process
In this article, I will be sharing information like Dena Bank saving account form filling guide, Dena Bank saving account interest rate, Dena Bank minimum balance for current account, Dena Bank account balance enquiry or how to check account balance, cheque book request form download, Dena Bank online login & net banking guide at one place.
Types of Savings account in Dena Bank
Like every bank Dena Bank also provide various types of savings account as per individuals need. Here are the various types of bank account options available at Dena Bank.
- Premium Savings Account Scheme
- Premium Current Account Scheme
- Dena Jeevan SB Account
- Dena Maha Tax Bachat Yojana
- Dena Super Premium Current Account
- Dena Platinum Current Account Scheme
- Dena Stree Shakti
- Dena Savifix Deposit Scheme
- Dena Freedom Deposit Scheme
- Dena Samruddhi Deposit Scheme
- Dena Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Dena Senior Citizen Scheme
- Dena Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Dena Loan Linked Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Dena Minor Savings Scheme
- Basic Saving Bank Account
- Dena Cash Certificate
- Online Term Deposits
Dena Bank Savings Account Interest Rates 2017
Dena bank savings account will give a nominal 4% per annum on the daily minimum balance for all savings account scheme. There are various bank sin India these days who are providing even much more interest rates on savings account E.g. RBL Bank, Airtel payment bank, Yes bank etc.
Eligibility Criteria To open A Bank Account in Dena Bank
The eligibility criteria of opening Dena Bank account is very simple and clear.
- You must be a citizen of India and have not opened any savings account in your name with Dena Bank already.
- You should have PAN card to apply for a Bank account.
- Must be able to validate your KYC process with necessary address proof.
For more specific eligibility criteria, you must contact your nearest Dena Bank branch or call their customer care numbers.
Minimum Balance in Dena Bank Sb Account
I did not find any suitable information about Dena Bank Sb account minimum balance. You should check out their official website before applying for Dena Bank account online.
Documents Required to Open a Bank account in Dena bank
Any of the following documents bearing photograph of the holder is also accepted for the purpose of identification
- Passport size photographs with duly filled application form
- KYC documents like ID proof and address proof
- Keep documents like PAN Card, voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, driving license and proof of age handy.
- Salaried applicants will be asked to provide salary slips and employer ID.
Filling the KYC document is mandatory now a days while opening bank account in India. So make sure you are furnishing all necessary documents at the bank branch.
Dena Bank online Application form download Links
You can download various account opening or investment related application forms online from Dena Bank official website download link itself. Just follow the below website link and download the account opening forms, KYC forms and other necessary forms before visiting your nearest branch to open a SB account in Dena Bank.
Steps to open a bank account in Dena Bank
As we have seen that Dena bank has various types of deposit schemes and savings schemes and it will be little difficult to choose the best one for you. You have to spend some time to select the best savings account in Dena bank. In this article, we will be considering the basic savings bank account only.
So, to open a basic Dena bank savings account you have to visit to nearest Dena bank branch and ask for the application form. You can also download the Dena bank savings account application form online also.
You have to download the KYC form also. Fill both the forms carefully with the supervision of some expert person, if you think its too difficult to fill up the bank account opening form.
After that visit the nearest Dena bank branch with the original documents and submit the copy of them with the application form.
After successful submission and verification of the documents, Bank will provide your Dena bank passbook, Net banking KIT.
How to Open Zero Balance Account in Dena Bank
Dena Bank Balance Enquiry by Miss Call or SMS or Toll Free Numbers
To get account balance details by SMS, give missed call to the number- 09289356677. To get mini statement by SMS, give missed call to the number- 09278656677. You can also dial dena bank customer care number 1800 233 6427 for any query.
Besides that, you can also apply for Dena Bank internet banking access & password, and the login to your net banking account. Through your Dena Bank net banking account you can easily add beneficiaries, transfer funds to any other account, IMPS transfer, address change, change your mobile number, download statement etc.
So, if you think that you should open a savings account in Dena bank which is very near to your home then its perfectly fine as you should have your account in any bank but near to your home only. You can also invest your savings account money in various deposit schemes to earn more interest. Share your thoughts on this article about how to open a bank account in Dena bank and write your experiences here if any.