Are you wondering how to pay your electricity bill or mobile bill, DTH recharge, Insurance bill online from one platform? Paytm is the answer with which you can pay any kind of utility bill online easily.
Wallet payment services are getting huge popularity after the demonetization move from Govt of India. And without any doubt Paytm is the name which has received the most growth in the history of India.
In this article, I will share how you can pay various utility bills online using Paytm wallet money stay tension free. Using paytm you can pay bills for postpaid mobile bill, electricity, DTH connection bill, Data card bill, insurance premium, gas connection bill, metro train ticket, buy financial service etc.
Steps To Pay your utility bills using Paytm Wallet money
The steps are very simple and in fact very very simple if you did it once from your smartphone. I was not comfortable with mobile payments initially, but right now I am living a 100% Paytm life and just can’t tell you how smooth and tension free I am right now while managing my payments and money.
My wallet is very light weight right now. 🙂 Anyway, let’s follow the steps here.
1. If you have Paytm installed then login to your account or Download Paytm app first and install in your mobile phone.
2. Now look for the option like postpaid mobile bill, electricity, DTH connection bill, Data card bill, insurance premium, gas connection bill, metro train ticket, buy financial service for which you want to pay the bill.
3. After that you have to provide the customer id or the account number or the insurance number or mobile number or DTH number etc as per the utility service you have selected.
4. Don’t expect that the bill amount will reflect automatically. That means you have to provide the exact bill amount on the page and then only proceed further for payment.
5. In case of electricity bill payment, Click ‘Proceed’ to get your bill details and you will be able to verify the displayed bill details.
6. Proceed to pay the desired amount.
7. Next find out any suitable coupon code or promo code to get some cashback discount. Make sure you have read the terms clearly.
8. Next pay the mount using various payment method like net banking or Credit card or Debit card or from your Paytm wallet balance.
9. After successful payment, you will get the confirmation mail from Paytm as well as the utility service provider in your registered mail box.
So, want to make your life easy by paying your utility bills online from a single platform then Paytm is the best alternative. How is your experience with paytm so far? There are many other Paytm alternatives, which one do you use? Write a simple comment below and share your experience here.