Paytm Payment Bank has launched RuPay Debit Card for their existing account holders recently. This is a very good move from Paytm payment bank as now one can easily withdraw money from their account using their Paytm RuPay Debit Card ATM. Not only that one can easily use the Paytm ATM card for various other purpose like we do with our regular debit cards of any bank.
If you are not aware about payment banks in India, then let me tell you that there are four payments bank in India- Paytm Payment Bank, Airtel Payment Bank, India Post Payments Bank and FINO Payment Bank.
The concept of Payment is very simple, one can keep only maximum Rs 1 lakh and get highest interest on savings account compared to banks. This kind of accounts are operating completely in online mode, have less maintenance for handling from bank point of view and application process is also very fast. These kind of accounts are used mostly for payment flexibility, one can’t take loan against such accounts.
Anyway, let’s proceed further with our topic here.
Key Features of Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card
While opening Paytm payment bank account, you will be issued with a digital debit card at the time of account opening. After opening the account if you want to get a Paytm Payments Bank RuPay ATM Debit Card, you have to apply from your Paytm mobile app.
- This is a free debit card, but you have to pay annual subscription charges of Rs. 100 + delivery charges. In case of lost card and a cheque book facility with a 10 leaf book you have to pay the same amount.
- Using the Paytm ATM card, you can withdraw cash from any bank ATMs across India. You will get 5 free withdrawal per month for non-metro cities & 3 for metro cities.
- There will be a cash withdrawal changes Rs. 20/txn and also Balance check, Mini statement: Rs. 5/txn.
- You can check your account statements, Paytm payment bank passbook online itself. In case you need anything physical you have to pay Rs. 50 + delivery charges. Free for Women, Senior Citizens and Armed Forces Personnel
- You will regularly get many exclusive benefits & cashback vouchers, Paytm coupon codes with which you can shop more at Paytm, Paytm mall and get discounts while paying using this Paytm RuPay Debit Card.
- Get a free insurance cover of upto Rs. 2 lacs in the incident of death or permanent total disability according to the terms and conditions.
For more details about this ATM card from Paytm Payments bank, visit their official website here and explore more about the RuPay debit card features.
So, these are the few key highlights of this newly launched Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card. Although the benefits are same for the existing digital card, but with the launch of this physical ATM card, one can use the same widely.