If you don’t have SBI net banking account or online access to your SBI savings account then you should proceed further to apply for a new SBI net banking account. Generally people want to know how much time it takes to activate the net banking account after approval.
The answer is different as there are various ways one can apply for SBI net banking account. In this article I will share how one can apply for SBI net banking account and then the time to get the account activated. Before proceeding the further, here are the similar questions which will answer this article.
- SBI net banking activation procedure
- I forgot my sbi internet banking username and password
- How to get sbi online banking username and password
- How to change username in sbi online banking
- SBI internet banking login first time
- SBI internet banking kit activation time
- Onlinesbi first time login
How many days does it take to get the user id and password for net banking SBI?
First of all you have to download sbi net banking activation form online for application online or even visiting the nearest branch. Let’s explore the 3 processes and how much time it will take to activate your net banking account.
- First consider the online process. If you want to generate SBI net banking account online, then simply visit to SBI online website and look for sbi net banking online registration form and get your customer id and password instantly.
- In case you visit Bank branch. Then you can submit the form and get the SBI net banking kit immediately. You will find every details inside the kit, but the customer id will be activated on next day only.
- If SBI kit not available on Branch. In case there is no SBI net banking kit available there in the branch, then it may take 1 week time as bank will send you the kit via courier only to your home address.
In case you have forget you sbi net banking password, then you have to use the sbi net banking forgot password option to get the password instantly. make sure your mobile number is linked with your savings account to get necessary OTP verification alerts.
In case you have issues like sbi kit number lost, sbi internet banking login problem, sbi online balance enquiry anything, its always advised to visit the nearest SBI branch and get clarified as per your query before trying anything online. Personally I am very comfortable online and perform every single banking activity through my mobile phone only. Share your queries or any kind of experience here.