SBI Platinum Card Review – Charges, Joining Fee, Rewards & Benefits
SBI Platinum credit card and SBI Advantage Platinum credit card are designed such a way that it can offer maximum reward benefit to users. This is a reward credit card from SBI credit card family. There is a quite high joining & renewal fee applicable on this credit card which may discourage you to apply for this SBI Platinum credit card.
But remember that you will find many welcome bonus and other gifts which will be more than whatever you are paying for. Find out the complete details and review of SBI Platinum credit card online here.
Joining Fee & Charges of SBI Platinum Credit Card
As I have mentioned, SBI Platinum Credit Card joining fee and other charges are quite high compared to other bank credit cards. Here are the details.
- Annual Fee (one-time) :Rs. 2,999
- Renewal Fee (per annum): Rs. 2,999 from second year onwards
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
You will get an interest free credit period of 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full. Besides that, there will be up to 2.25% per month, (30% per annum), from the date of transaction.
Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
Welcome Bonus on SBI Platinum Credit Card
Find out what you are going to get as welcome benefit of SBI Platinum credit card.
- You will get a gift voucher worth Rs 3000 as welcome gift. You will get the Gift Voucher code in your registered mobile number.
- You can redeem this gift voucher on selected merchandise like Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop and Hush Puppies/Bata by showing the voucher code.
- You can plan a trip using Yatra.com and redeem the code online at the time of purchase
SBI Platinum Card Rewards
So, want to know the reward point structure of SBI Platinum Credit Card? You are going to get various reward points like Accelerated reward points and also spend rewards.
- Get 5X Reward Points on all Dining, Grocery, Departmental and International spends
- Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories
- You can earn a maximum of 40,000 Reward Points in the 5X category in a year
- Get spend rewards on annual spending of Rs. 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs, each
- e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the following brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop. Get the e voucher code in next 7 days of application in your mobile number.
Features of SBI Platinum Credit Card
Here are few of the key features which you can consider, if you are planning to apply SBI Elite Advantage credit card online. You can also get benefit of online railway ticket booking @ Irctc website.
Airport Lounge Access: Get complimentary access and priority passes to selected Airports throughout the world. Enjoy the complimentary Visa Lounge Access Program in India at major domestic airports.
Renewal Gift: You can get Rs 3000 worth gift on spending of Rs 2 lakh in previous year. You can spend those reward on Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Westside, Shoppers Stop.
Golf Course Fee: You can easily get access to more than 300 golf courses across the world with a 30% discount offer on the green fee.
Cash Withdrawal: You can easily withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide anytime and anywhere.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Get 2.5% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps on purchase of petrol of Rs 500 to Rs 4000. The maximum surcharge waiver allowed is up to Rs 250 only.
Easy Bill Pay: You can use this credit card and pay bills of electricity, insurance, telephone and other utility bills online without paying anything extra.
Use Globally: You can use this card globally which is accepted at over 2 million Visa outlets worldwide and over 2,85,000 outlets in India
Flexpay Option: Easily convert your credit card expenses in small EMIs or installments and pay regularly without taking much burden of huge credit card bill.
How To Apply SBI Platinum Credit Card Online?
The application process is very simple indeed. Just follow the step by step guide below.
- Click Here to visit SBI Platinum Credit Card page.
- On that page you can read the complete details and Terms & conditions as well.
- Fill up the online SBI Platinum Credit Card application form by providing your name, mobile number, city and then click on “I want to apply now”.
- You will get a call to your mobile number from SBI credit card department for further process.
- Later, you have to meet that credit card person and fill up the application form, provide the copies of mandatory documents like photo id proof, address proof, passport photos, PAN card etc. Also fill up the KYC form.
- After this your application will be processed and sent for verification. After 100% successful verification only your credit card application will be applied.
One thing I want tell you that, it is always better to SBI Card helpline at: Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 and find out the eligibility criteria of SBI Platinum Credit Card. Because if you are not able to provide your proper income documents then your credit card application may get rejected. Anyway, did you apply for SBI Platinum Credit Card online? What is your review of SBI Platinum Credit Card? Share your experience about this SBI credit card by writing a comment below.