Lost KVP, NSC, Post Office Term Deposit Certificate? (Get Duplicate Copy & Claim Money)

By | February 20, 2018

Want to know how to get duplicate certificate for your lost post office term deposit, NSC certificate, KVP certificate etc? A duplicate certificate is a must to have in case of any post office small savings scheme as in most cases there is no other way to identify your investments. Recently I have shared how… Read More »

EPFIGMS: EPF Grievance Portal & Lodge EPF Complaints Online

By | February 12, 2018

Now you can file a complaint to EPFO directly using their grievance portal called EPFIGMS. This is a website where you can register your grievances for any EPF related complaints online. Generally its very difficult for people to register their complaints related to EPF issues, but with the help of this EPFIGMS platform one can easily do… Read More »